- Swimming Cities of Serenissima: Equal parts Burning Man, Kon Tiki and Mad Max
- Sign of the Times | The Virtues of Fine in the Age of Awesome
- The Third & The Seventh on Vimeo (via Vimeo) (thx BLDGBLOG)
- A story about Conor Oberst & The Mystic Valley Band… Note: It seems to be streaming slow at this point, you might want to let it pre-load if you can.
- Kper – Cassette Heads « dublab
- how is anyone alive?
- 1 on 1 with Twitter’s co-founder
- Com Truise /// Glawio [Dark Star 1974]
- Ecological concepts of continuity and interdependence are renegade forces. They not only transform existing patterns of material consumption and production, they destabilize social values and disrupt aesthetic conventions. Even the notion of beauty is overhauled by the ecological mandate to embrace all aspects of the life cycle – decay as well as growth. Artists who demonstrate radical beauty are renegade aestheticists. They demonstrate that the greening of society depends as much upon revising human values as reforming human behaviors.
- Wild Nothing – Ocean Repeating Big-Eyed Girl
- The Fresh & Onlys – Waterfall
- 41 Coffees