via Krulwich Wonders (http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/)
- The Shins – Split Needles
- kari-shma: Foggy Fall Road (via LynchburgVirginia)
- illustrativo: halfway-through: (via funeralface)
- I believe that when I die I shall rot, and nothing of my ego will survive. I am not young and I love life. But I should scorn to shiver with terror at the thought of annhiliation. Happiness is none the less true happiness because it must come to an end, nor do thought and love lose their value because they are not everlasting.
- This actual world of what is knowable, in which we are and which is in us, remains both the material and the limit of our consideration via ffffound
- Look to the Future & Elevate Human Nature // extravehicular activity 1984
- The real voyage to discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.