The fact is, you don’t need to try that hard to get a good coffee in Oslo. You could go to any of the more than 20 locations of Kaffebrenneriet and get a drink made with more skill and better ingredients than almost anything you’ll find in Paris, or Rome, or a number of places you think of as having a vibrant coffee culture. While many cities are resting on their creaking reputations, Oslo is forging a new standard.
- Darkstar – Timeaway
- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
- A great place to windsurf… 28º 16’ 19.69” N 80º 36’ 28.59” W
- yeah, you think shit is crowded down in argentina.. The sand bar is a full on circus, its an all caps cluster fuck of epic proportions. You got limo hummers parked in the water, helmet and life jacket clad newbs tomohawking the shit out of people, instructors screaming at people to stay out of the students way, people throwing down powered wake moves in 6” of water about 50 feet from ladies holding babies and sunbathing, huge german shepards humping on top of your gear, scads of 65 yo dudes with beards on windsurfers, no parking, kite pimps with their flags a flying, sailboats, barges, ice cold river water even in August, the death eddy current from hell, barges, herpes virus, dog feces, people stealing your stuff, a beautiful grassy launch-that we can’t use, and bathrooms that are a 500 yard trek from the launch. Other than that, its world class. Thumb’s Up BTW. Nobody; and I mean nobody in their right mind should ingest Taco Bell.
- (via aliform)
- "Websites Are The Art Of Our Times", 2002-2004 by Miltos Manetas
- Notes on Blindness
- picapixels: sampler: kn: (via audreyhepburncomplex)